Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Jump on the Bandwagon

Ok so there's this thing going around on blogs where you post a different picture once a day for 31 days, and each of them means a different thing, or is of a different thing, etc.

The odds of me being able to post every day consistently for 31 days is highly unlikely, so I'll do it in spurts. I picked the first one because it's kind of long, but then I can do 6 posts of 5 pictures later on. Here goes.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts (actually I'm doing 2 because I had 2 pictures that I really liked that I wanted to use)


1. I get really nervous when I drive anywhere in Utah (or most other places). I plan out the way to get wherever I'm going that will involve the fewest lane changes, merges, left-hand turns, or roads with multiple lanes. I often take the long way to get somewhere just to avoid traffic, because it makes me so nervous that I get dizzy (not a good situation to be in while driving). I also get really hot because I'm so stressed out about driving.

2. The thing that makes me the most nervous about ever having kids is having to go through labor.

3. I like to pretend that it would be cool to sometimes wear mismatched socks, but I know I could never mismatch socks while folding laundry. It makes me hurt inside just thinking about it.

4. I hate wearing a coat and sitting down. They seem unrelated--they're not. I always feel so restricted and crowded.

5. I am a firm believer that everyone should use good diction. Prayers in church sometimes feel like they're made to torture me. Words like "opportuniny" and "Derrhevenlyfathr" and "inthenmeofJesssChsss...Amen" (spelled incorrectly for your convenience in understanding how they are actually said) make me feel like paper cutting my ears off. I could write an entire blog post on this (and may one day do so on my other blog, but not this one)

6. I have an insanely sensitive sense of smell. Things I can smell from extreme distances: cologne, Jdawgs, and most especially, a banana peel in the garbage can (or various other places).

7. Before I was engaged/married, I was going to go on a mission. I even had a call and everything! (To the Bacolod, Philippines mission, Tagalog speaking) If you ask me, I made a good choice, though. :)

8. I eat the edges of things first and then the middle. I do this with cookies, pop tarts, toast, and (some) sandwiches.

9. I could eat Costa Vida for the rest of my life and never be sad about it (except when I gain 300 pounds as a result).

10. When I find a song that I like, I can listen to it for days, uninterrupted, and not get sick of it. In fact, I did that with a song (Beautifully by Jay Brannan) and I still don't get sick of it.


And that's me. Look forward to the next post (whenever it comes)!

No comments:

Post a Comment